Day 1: Hanoi – Bai Tu Long Bay (L/D)
08h00: 08h30: Leave Hanoi for Halong City. Check in Oriental Sails JSC’s private waiting hall - The OS Lounge in Hong Gai Tourist Wharf.
12h30 – 13h00: Embark Starlight Cruise. Enjoy welcome drink and get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Check-in your cabin.
13h00 – 15h30: Have lunch while cruising in the magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay.
15h30 – 16h30: Visit Co Cave or Thay Cave
16h30 – 17h00: Return to Starlight Cruise, Cruising to Cong Do Area, enjoy the sunset and relaxing with Jacuzzi
17h00 – 18h00: Try mini-golf on the top deck or take part in a cooking demonstration and food décor with our Chef.
19h15 – 21h00: Dinner is served. Private dinner is available on request.
21h00 – 22h00: Time of second happy hours to the late night. Join squid fishing with the crew, sing karaoke or just laze around, relax in your cabin. Overnight on boat at Cong Do Area
Day 2: Bai Tu Long Bay – Tra San, Cap La Area (B/L/D)
06h00 – 07h00: Start your day with Tai Chi on sundeck.
07h00 – 08h00: Have breakfast at sunrise
08h30 – 09h00: Transfer to day boat for a cruise to Tra San – Cap La Area
09h00 – 16h30: Have the whole day relaxing and kayaking around Tra San – Cap La Area the less touristic area.
18h00 – 22h00: Contemplate romantic sunset. Enjoy dinner, partying, fishing or just lazing. O/n on board.
Day 3: Bai Tu Long Bay - Hanoi (B/L)
06h30 – 7h00: Welcome a new day with amazing dawn on the Legendary Gulf of Tonkin. Refresh your body & soul by a Tai-chi lesson on sundeck.
07h00 – 08h00: Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have buffet breakfast while cruising toward Vung Vieng fishing village.
08h30 – 09h00: You are free to choose one of the below options:
- Option 1: Join in bamboo rowing boat trip around Vung Vieng fishing village where exhibiting the livelihood of fishermen in the old time.
- Option 2:Kayak through a Ban Chan Lagoon water cave. For those who do not fancy kayaking can relax or swim at Ban Chan Beach.
09h00 – 09h30: Return to Starlight Cruise for freshening up and checking out your cabin. Starlight Cruise weighs the anchor to continue roaming around the picturesque route toward Hon Gai harbor.
10h30: Have early lunch.
12h00: Disembark. Cruise ends.
- Transportation Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi by shuttle bus
- Private waiting room at Hon Gai tourist boat wharf
- Entrance fees, taxes and service charge
Bamboo Rowing Boat trip in Luon Cave instead of kayaking option
- English speaking guide
- Luxury accommodation with A/C, bathtub & shower, mini bar
- Exclusive cruise through Halong Bay
- Welcome drink
- Cooking class 1time/trip
- Snacks in happy hour
- Meals on-board
- Sunrise Tai-chi demonstration
- Complimentary a bottle water in bus and in room
- Insurance on-board
- Roundtrip transfers by private car @ USD170 for a 4 seat car Or USD185 for a 7 seat car.
- Private dinner (in cabin, on sundeck, in wine cellar, etc.) with service charge of 10$/pax
Note: Kayaking activity is currently banned by Quang Ninh province Authorities (since 01st April 2017)